Wedding Venues in Delhi - If you belong to Delhi, you know how wedding shenanigans are enormous. You’ll find people from different backgrounds, cultures, believes join hands together to give their blessings to the most gorgeous couple of the night. But the most difficult task to make this wedding happen is finding the right wedding venue in Delhi to create that experience for two people.
PartyVillas gives you a compiled list of wedding places in Delhi not only for your big wedding night but for that fun and groovy sangeet ceremony, over-enthusiastic Mehendi night, slightly emotional Haldi ceremony, the jazzy cocktail party, and the list is endless. To cherish the most beautiful moments of your life, book a wedding venue in Delhi that gives you secure homely vibes.
A stunning wedding venue in Delhi, NCR for your upcoming D-day should always be on the top of your wedding checklist. Finding a gorgeous yet elegant wedding place in Delhi, NCR is one of the biggest decisions that can prove as a handful of the task. And that’s where PartyVillas comes into the picture by offering our guests eye-catching layouts, elite and aesthetically pleasing décor, luxurious spaces for their smooth and delightful wedding experience without any chaos. Our venue experts will give our best to make your top-notch wedding a success.
Hosting an extravagant and dreamy wedding can be a task with all those conceptualizations, demanding guests to take care of, last-minute alternations, food menu finalization, endless tantrum of a beloved bride. Moreover, Covid19 attended the right amount of cream on the cake of our dreams, so now you need to find the best wedding venue according to the government guidelines during the lockdown. So, here comes Delhi in the picture as a helping hand.
The most beneficial thing you’ll get by renting a wedding venue in Delhi is transportation. So without disturbing the festivities of the wedding, your guests can easily convey on their own at any time of the day. For those endless shopping sprees, metro connectivity is a blessing.
Wanna opt for a daytime wedding, Delhi is the place. Another beneficial thing is you can have the best wedding places in Delhi to tie the knot with your right one. Summery wedding with floral décor, flaunting a stunning green hue lehenga by the beach, who does not want that? Right! From the beautifully built Rajputana and Mughals property, or a place that shouts sophistication and elegance in every way, or aesthetically pleasing decor, you name it, wedding places in Delhi has it.
The third one is the affordability factor, budget-friendly weddings are Delhi’s forte. Delhi’s specialty is to fit every dream you have in the pocket. If you don’t have a huge budget for a fancy wedding, customization is a gift for you on your wedding.
Wedding places in Delhi according to prominent locations:–
Create your dream wedding in the most beautiful and homely vibe wedding venue according to your desire location.
Places Available For Wedding -
Planning a bizarre and grand wedding in your family can be a handful of tasks and the first and most important step towards it is to find the right wedding venue in Delhi according to your taste, preferences, budget, guest list. Delhi offers a variety of wedding venues if you want to take pheras by the swimming pool, or maybe tie the knot under the stars. From grand and huge corridors, exquisite floral decors, to big fancy chandeliers, Delhi has it all. So, let’s check the basic 3 options for your beautiful D-day:
1. Farmhouse – People in Delhi, mostly opt for farmhouse weddings because of their in-house decorations, and also sometimes they also provide catering services as well. Farmhouses can easily fit in small to a large number of guests, so if you’re uncertain about your guest list then definitely rent a farmhouse for wedding in Delhi. On an average of 200-300 people floating capacity, they can easily entertain.
2. Marriage Lawns – For your pre-wedding functions with a minimum guest list of close relatives and friends, opt for marriage lawns. They aren’t very expensive and are perfectly suitable for Mehendi, Haldi, sangeet, and engagements.
3. Banquet Halls – If you want an indoor wedding within a certain budget+, then Banquet Halls can be your best option. Delhi has a variety of wedding halls from lavish and luxurious to cozy and small ones for low-budget weddings. They also provide in-house catering and DJs, so that your budget won’t exceed. There is always a scope of customizations in decor according to your taste and preferences.
1. Wedding venues in Chattarpur – Wedding places in Delhi automatically speak elite class and sophistication. From eye-catching layouts to relaxing stays, wedding venues in Chattarpur gives the guests a satisfying experience of a high-standard wedding. The venues are beautifully decorated in pastel colors, expensive big chandeliers, and leaves a scope of customization for the ideas of the bride. Most of the venues are located in around 5kms of the radius to the metro station, making it convenient for the guests and family to commute.
2. Wedding venues in Connaught Place – Connaught Place is the heart of Delhi and offers the most gorgeous and aesthetically pleasing decorated venues for the dreamy wedding that you have in your mind. Not only this but they also provide in-house catering services, supervises the planning of the wedding, and also helps in the execution. They will make sure your family will experience the wedding in a smooth and non-chaotic way.
3. Wedding venues in Dwarka – If you are looking for a pocket-friendly wedding with close relatives and friends, then wedding places in Dwarka will be a great deal for you. Vibrant setups, the well-landscaped ambiance will prove as a perfect taste for an elegant yet intimate affair. Dwarka has several 3-star hotels, having extremely professional staff, hospitality, and culinary teams and in some venues, you can also have an in-house wedding planning team.
4. Wedding venues in GT Karnal Road – Farmhouses in GT Karnal Road are always the top-most priority of the people who want to host a grand wedding and also who have a limited budget in their mind for the wedding. GT Karnal road offers a diverse variety of farmhouses accordingly. You can book a wedding venue in Gt Karnal road 3 months before the wedding and can decorate it according to your taste. These Wedding venues in Delhi have supreme connectivity with NH1 going right beside them and metro station being in nearby vicinity too.
1. Wedding venues in west Delhi- West Delhi has a forte of offering successful budget-friendly weddings in areas like Dwarka, Janakpuri, Tagore Garden, Tilak Nagar, Rajouri Garden, Narayana, and Mayapuri. So, the couples who are about to tie a knot in near future can opt from all these locations and can have the best deal of their life. Not only affordable weddings but also they have great ambiance and good metro connectivity, For your small intimate wedding affair.
2. Wedding venues in east Delhi – If you’re looking for not-so-basic, gorgeous marriage venues that too in your budget then we have the best wedding places in east Delhi for your taste and preferences. All these options are affordable and come with the grand and elegant hall if you want an indoor wedding. Areas like Mayur Vihar, Preet Vihar, Shahdara, Bramhpuri, and Seelampur, have the most decent wedding venues in east Delhi with great ambiance and good connectivity of metro and road. So if you are planning a wedding soon, definitely look for these options.
3. Wedding venues in North Delhi – North Delhi has the most options of lavish and gorgeous farmhouses not only for weddings but for pre-wedding functions like sangeet, Haldi, Mehendi, cocktails, etc. If you’re looking for venues that give the traditional Indian vibes then you can choose from the wedding places in Vidhan Sabha, Adarsh Nagar, GTB Nagar, Jahangirpuri, Civil Lines, and Kashmere gate. You’ll find the exquisite taste of royalty in these venues in north Delhi for your grand wedding.
4. Wedding venues in South Delhi - The lavish and luxurious layouts are South Delhi’s cup of tea. From grand setups to extravagant spaces for the groom and bridal entry, south Delhi offers it all in the fanciest and magical way. Posh areas like Saket, Hauz Khas, Qutub Minar, Arjangarh, Malviya Nagar and INA, have surreal swimming pool areas, pretty pastel decors, exquisite mandap settings, you name it, South Delhi has it. Metro is the favorite mode of transportation for the last-minute shopping spree and for commuting as well. So, if the sky is the limit for the budget then the south is definitely for a place for the next grand wedding in your family.
5. Wedding venues in central Delhi – Experience the wedding in the most relaxing way, and let the venue do all your work, sound good? Central Delhi venues provide the same. Wedding venues in Connaught Place, Barakhamba Road, Mandi House, Karol Bagh, and the New Delhi area are known for their exceptionally professional teams, top-notch wedding theme ideas, and in handling last-minute disasters. Family with great status and style who wants trendy weddings, central Delhi is a great package for you.
Location Wise Wedding Venues in Delhi
|Demand||Low Demand of Venues||Low to Moderate Demand of Venues||Very High Demand of Venues||Very High Demand of Venues||Moderate to High Demand of Venues|
Rs. 200,000 to Rs. 300,000
Rs. 200,000 to Rs. 300,000
Rs. 300,000 to Rs. 400,000
Rs. 500,000 to Rs. 600,000
Rs. 500,000 to Rs. 600,000
|Best Venue||Party Halls||Farmhouses||Marriage Halls, Banquet Halls||Farmhouses||Banquet Halls, Party Halls|
Akshardham, Sanjay Lake
|Mutiny Memorial, Frazer’s Bungalow||
Delhi Haat, Jhandewalan
Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb
|Red Fort, Jama Masjid|
|Popular Ratings||Spacious Areas, Good Décor, Cheap Rates||Good Party Vibe, Superb Connectivity, Reasonable Rates||Fabulous Eateries, Party Ambiance, Amazing Location||Luxurious setting, Huge Area, Crafty decoration||Lavish Location, Great Setting, Historical Spots, Great Connectivity|
Comparing and analyzing are the two prompt parts that count when you going to book a wedding venue in Delhi. If you want to host a lavish and extravagant wedding in Delhi, you can rent a wedding venue by simply visiting our portal, which would direct your search to our venue experts and give you the most suitable results as per your preferences by just following some basic steps.
Step 1: Visit our portal, on the top left corner of the webpage, you’ll find a filter option.
Step 2: The filters will segregate the innumerable listings we have based on venue type, date, budget, and the desired location you wish to host your wedding at.
Step 3: By giving out details like your name, mobile number, and e-mail ID, you get access to all the fabulous tie-ups we have. These listings would come with their detailed amenities and photos that would aid you to select and finalize better.
Apart from this, you can also opt to fill the inquiry form, describing your query, which would be forwarded to our venue experts and planners, who would then contact you over a call as soon as possible and would aid to satiate your query. You can also opt to directly call and talk to our venue experts on the number +91-8860038373.
We have an entire professional team of venue experts, who with their best of abilities will intend to take your queries and concerns, with due diligence and thereafter recommend the best places to host your wedding and all associated ceremonies like Sangeet, Mehndi, Haldi, Cocktail, etc. at only the best wedding anniversary venues in Faridabad.
Our top priority is to provide the kind of wedding that stays afloat as the buzz of the town. For our recommendations and services, we do not charge anything from you. Our philosophy makes it so happen that our assistance is a visionary pro-bono service.
PartyVillas provides the best wedding venues in Delhi. We are a team of passionate and committed venue experts, who are at our tip-toes to make your wedding a real-life, Bollywood styled, fairy tale saga so that you can cherish and delve into the festivities headfirst and leave the tension of finalizing the venue to us.
All of our recommendations and services are 100% pro-bono. We do not charge anything for our consultation services.
Answer: Wedding venues in Delhi should provide the basic amenities to serve their guests. If your venue is a farmhouse then the grass should be perfectly cleaned and watered. They need to provide the carpets at some paths. And if you are planning to rent a banquet then you can definitely ask for furniture and can demand some basic decorations or showpieces.
Answer: We at PartyVillas, try our best to give you premium quality venues that take a minimum of 25% deposit to confirm the booking. And if your chosen venue is small, then you can pay the basic amount of 25000-30000, as the rental charges of the property.
Answer: The charges of a wedding venue in Delhi can vary as per different parameters like the number of guests, special requests for additional rooms to stay in, and other specifications. The rental charges of a decent wedding venue can be INR 70,000 to 1,50,000.
Answer: A posh area like South Delhi has a number of beautiful and tasteful wedding venues that can be fully decorated or there might be a scope of customization. They provide bridal party rooms, accommodation rooms, and make-up for the bride to get ready, so the rental charges are high here as compared. You can expect the amount starting from INR 2,00,000.
Answer: Planning to rent a venue in South Delhi, you need to have a handful of budget for the same. An average per plate cost at a banquet, costs somewhere between INR 500 to 1300, at a five-star wedding venue, the starting range per plate is INR 3000.
Answer: Reasonable pricing for a wedding depends on the location that you want to book a wedding venue in. You can consider a banquet hall for a high-budget wedding. On average, for 200 guests, a banquet hall will cost you around INR 2,00,000. However, the banquet hall venue price will vary depending on your pax and menu preferences. A Marriage Hall is essentially a massive hall where a lot of guests can be seated.
Answer: Wedding costs in Delhi include a basic factor of choosing the perfect desired location where you want to book the venue in Delhi. As Delhi is a vast central location and for an average taken, if you are hosting a wedding of 400 people as your guest list, it can easily cost you around 10 to 12 lakh. Now, the other major cost is the decoration and that can cost you around 2-8 lakh for a luxuries decoration.
Answer: Additional services included in a wedding venue are subjective from venue to venue and some of the basic things they provide, Wedding DJ, Tattoo Artists, Dancers, Bridal Makeup, and more. Leading Banquet chains have online specialists who take care of additional service bookings.
Answer: If you are confused about selecting a wedding venue in Delhi, we can serve you various options to choose from. These options are suitable for both traditional Indian weddings and modern theme-based weddings. You can check out our list of banquets, halls, farms house, and lawns for your big D-day.
Answer: Park Inn by Raddison, Seven Pearls, Notel western king, Monalisa by Gautam tents, Hotel Piccaso are some of our best choices to make your grand day special day more enchanting.